YAMPII Official Home Page
- YAMPII Version 0.9.0 is released (2006/03/17)
- YAMPII Version 0.9.0-alpha is released (2006/02/12)
- YAMPII Version 0.3 is released (2004/11/04)
The implementation of YAMPII, Yet Another MPI Implementation, was
started by Yutaka Ishikawa of University of Tokyo since December of 2001
before moving the university.
YAMPII has been used as the MPI core of GridMPI developed
at the NaReGI project in Japan.
The YAMPII license is LGPL (Lesser General Public License).
YAMPII 0.9 has the following features:
- MPI Version 1.2 supported.
- The following communication facilities are supported:
- The following remote invocation mechanisms are supported if the TCP/IP environment is selected:
- YAMPII has been tested using both MPICH and Intel Test suites.
YAMPII 0.9 Limitations:
- Collective communication primitives are not yet optimized.
- Optimizations for PM on SCore are not yet done.
- Some MPI-2 features are included, but not yet fully tested.
To download YAMPII 0.9, please goto this page.
Last modified: Fri Mar 17 11:18:08 JST 2006